Dogging Locations in Northumberland
- The Highlander lay-by 1 mile south of Belsay on the road from Ponteland to Otterburn 500yards past the Highlander Pub going north. Often couples in cars and single males looking for dogging action.
- St Mary's Lighthouse, Whitley Bay, East Coast. Car-parks are good. �Flash your lights for action and drive with half lights once in the car park.
- its at the little shore next to the pier a group of about 5 cars on a good night
- just off A19 Moorhouse farm roundabout lay-bys before and after level crossing, plenty of bushes to explore, conceal events, popular with gays, bi's, few couples normal signals ie interior light on, or3flashes of brake lights daytime or evening
- just between Dudley and Cramlington there's a lane that goes past a golf club. this quiet lane is often used by men and couples
- all the trees and bushes have been cut back so not much happening there now
Arcot lane - Cramlington
- Lots of wooded areas - mainly for gsy community - flash break lights for action
Beach road east of Redrow
- Staggered junction with road off to east runs to a dead end. Action along the road near far end daytime and evenings. Also daytime action in dunes to south of road where there's a gap in the fence near a stream. naked action on other side of stream in dunes. Gays and couples.
Beehive lane. Seaton Sluice.
- Small car park at the end of the beehive lane at the Seaton Sluice end. Any night, quiet but worth checking out esp for couples.
Big water country park Brunswick
- between 2100 and midnight couples and single men mostly at weekends
- A secluded car park surrounded by trees, half a mile from road. Activity usually takes place after dark until late.
- big waters country park best for night time action especially sat nights. some midweek daytime action too.
Big Waters country park
- Big Waters country park at Brunswick near Wideopen. From Newcastle travel North on A1 to Wideopen, at traffic lights @ Travellers Rest pub turn left. Big Waters is about a mile up the road on the right
Big-waters nature reserve
- at Brunswick village just outside Newcastle car park is at bottom of lane good for couples looking for other couples and single males in car, outside fun after 9-30 till about 12-00
- Gloucester lodge beach road half way to Seaton sluice gays at top end of car park couples in middle. loads of action in summer later in the evening in dark nights / winter any time after 6 pm
- it is at old a old travellers field its a regular meet over a wk end maybe over 20 cars
- In the car park of the Fishing Boat Inn - but STRICTLY after hours. Every night but Friday. Mainly couples looking to show off. Please be discreet but is this is now a very well established village site.
- on approach to Arcot hall golf club, lay-by just past railway crossing at 2nd bend in road, pull up at gates to farm track, and see who turns up.
Duridge bay from red row
- turn off at red row follow the single road down to as far as you can go both couples and gay looking for fun
- turn right opposite red row on the amble road, head to the bottom of the road, walk onto the dunes, go right, this is the nudist/dogging area and its starting to heat up, men and couples enjoying the privacy, could do with more couples though
- Hervana nature reserve car park every Saturday from, 9pm onwards great fun for both sex even if your just watching
Hedley Hall Woods
- Hedley Hall Woods, just off road from Stanley to Sunniside, go past Causey Hotel from Stanley, when you reach sign for Nursery/Secret Garden turn right from Stanley left from Sunniside, go down road for 1/2 a mile, turn right into car park, park up. Walk left up the hill. Men, a few couples and the occasional female. Also park up walk out of car park turn right go 50 meters up road turn left follow track into woods. Couples single females, days, nights & weekends.
Heighley gate lay-by Morpeth
- plenty truckers week days, gay fun too better evenings
High Spen, Rowlands Gill
- At the top of the spen near the terraces (Townley & Strothers, up the hill just after the football pitch on the right) there is a play park. Walk the dog or walk for a few minutes on a Sunday morning around 07:00 to 09:30am for some no strings attached action.
- quiet secluded car parks with plenty of outdoor action.
- exhibition park behind the museum. singles and couple day and night by the railway
- head under the Redheugh bridge 90% gay but some couple and tvs
- Big Water after 10pm along Stalks Lane Wideopen
- Follow signs for Otterburn camp always plenty of horny soldiers looking for fun
- near the river side, about 500 yards from Ovington school. take the first left turn and follow that road. and that's it.
- West Wylam park flash lights when entering car park, paths in to woods nearby very secluded and dark times between 11pm and 3am mostly on Fri - Sun! happy dogging
- fun in the dune anytime. mostly gays towards the Blyth end. Middle for couples and Whitley end for families
- Follingsby lane just off Nissan car factory dogging and gay men brake lights attract means fun
- Loads of dog tracks and secluded bushes
Team Valley - Gateshead
- Fifth Avenue Business Park - over small footbridge from shops where chippy and pizza place is. Usually a couple of cars there most nights from when it gets dark.
Tynemouth Priory Car Park, Tynemouth
- Two to three miles from the Lighthouse care park on the sea front, head down towards the Car park, turn right into Dark car park, do not go straight ahead to car park near cliffs as there is night fishermen there and boy racers. Dark Car park not well lit and quite.
- Follingsby Lane, Wardley near Washington-Tyne and Wear-local teletext news service carried article that this dogging site is going to get extra attention from the police.